Exit Planning Institute's 3rd Annual Owner's Rountable
- Date: 05/21/2019 7:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Toyota Meeting Hall
3330 Civic Center Drive
Torrance, California 90503
The Exit Planning Institute (Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Chapters) will be holding the Owner's Roundtable 2019 on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The third annual Owner's Roundtable is a half-day, value-packed workshop designed for business owners who want to maximize the value of their businesses and exit on their terms.
Owners will leave the event with:
- A personalized business score and marketability report
- Self-identified action items to immediately begin improving their business value
- Invaluable connections with like-minded professionals and business experts
The event will take place at the Toyota Meeting Hall at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center. The cost is $99 per attendee, which includes breakfast. Parking is free.
There will be four, unique 30-minute panel talks followed by 15 minutes of discussion:
- Panel 1: Assess Business Value, Attractiveness, and Readiness
- Panel 2: Assess Your Personal and Family Readiness
- Panel 3: Assess Opportunities to Build Your Business Value
- Panel 4: Assess Opportunities to Build Business Value
There also will be a discussion with business owners in various stages of exit.